Where children thrive and community grows
Brand Guide for the Intergenerational Schools
The Intergenerational Schools are a three-school network of public, nonprofit charter K-8 schools in Cleveland, Ohio. Following an amicable departure from a different charter network and approaching the 20th anniversary of the original school’s founding, the organization needed to update and codify its complete brand—from its core messaging and brand personality to visual style elements. An existing logo needed to be implemented consistently across all schools and entities.
These components needed to align with its core mission, resonate with families, students, teachers and partners, and set the stage for the organization’s next phase.
Collective Reach provided the following services to complete this project:
- Staff leadership workshop: What is a brand? And core messaging development.
- Brand discovery: Research and analysis
- Content writing: Tagline, brand pillars, and other key messaging
- Graphic design: Style guide development
- Training and change management: Staff training guide and presentation; ongoing brand maintenance and evolution